Hi, I am Jolanta Ryba; I am a freelance journalist and a business writer. I have enjoyed distance learning recently – higher education in business and management. It let me to gain necessary qualifications and practice in business advice and writing. I write for a variety of online magazines about different social, cultural, business and economic topics.
My Open University business studies gave me a chance to gain greater expertise and understanding of our economy and the challenges that small businesses face in delivering sustainable services and products, whilst benefiting our country and the planet. I like to observe the retail sector and their fight to win market share. I would like to help small businesses by writing some content to promote businesses products and services.
I offer a range of services including:
- Business advice and mentoring
- Business and lifestyle writing
- Freelance writing for magazines
- Reviews of products and services
- Content for websites, brochures, blogs, leaflets etc.
- Creation of sponsored articles and advertorials
Contact Jolanta for further details at:
Mob. 077 297 451 96
Tel: 01865 762 710.